NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am looking into buying some coilovers for the beetle, ivesearched around and have found a fair few different makes n models, i am looking for some height adjustable only, fairly cheap, can anyone reccommend a certain make? ebay prefferablythanks

·
5/23/10 <3
10,963 Posts
Just remember, cheap usually means a lesser quality. Ride quality will be compromised with cheap coils. Some find that liveable, others curse their decision.

What brands are you looking at? How much of a drop do you want? We have JOM coils on our '84 Jetta. Not too bad, but not super fantastic either. Ride can be a bit harsh. Not tried other coils though so no real opinion otherwise. Can't really recommend them but also can't not either. No comparison.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
hi, i am looking into buying some coilovers for the beetle, ivesearched around and have found a fair few different makes n models, i am looking for some height adjustable only, fairly cheap, can anyone reccommend a certain make? ebay prefferablythanks
ESE tuning FK Streetline Coilovers are only $494.10 with free shipping. Not a bad deal! Here is the link to all their coilovers:

Coilovers

FK is usually a pretty good brand and they added the Streetline for the economy minded Modder.
The SOLOWERKS are suppose to be pretty good as well and are $499.xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts