NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have a silver NB with black dash/console and grey interior. Since I had wanted a "fun" color Beetle but found the best buy in silver, I figured when I have some money I had add interior mods like painting the dash or center console, getting custom seat covers, etc. in a fun color. I need some opinions on what might look nice with silver. I had been inspired by Iggy and was thinking pink might be nice, but then I felt bad about my boyfriend ever needing to drive it and having it be pinked out. Also thinking a light blue or a pale purple. My favorite exterior NB color is Cyber Green, but I don't know if going with a color like that in my interior would work or not. I also need to think about in the future when I can afford seat covers. I've been looking at Wet Okele's, and I'd have to sort of plan around something that will match one of their offerings.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Hmmm I've seen silver Beetle owners add medium/dark blue or a medium/darker green with custom paint/decals on the exterior, seat covers, painted dashes, painted other pieces. It always looks really good. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think I posted to your other post, but I also have a silver beetle. I painted my interior pieces purple. My husband drives it occasionally, he doesn't love the purple...but she is MY car LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
How did you paint? I'm assuming you removed and painted? If so, we're they hard to remove and where did you find out how to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts