NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
The covers it looks like. What color is that? Blue? For what purpose? Show? Not legal, and you have significantly reduced the effectiveness of you headlights, but what ever floats your boat! ;) At least with film over you halogens you won't be pissin' ppl off like you would with white, blue or purple retrofit aftermarket HIDs. Just hope you don't hit someone because you don't see them.

I don't have issues with mods, even illegal ones (who am I to speak down on that), except when it creates a danger to others. My 2¢. You asked!

M.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Can't imagine you've colored your lenses

But if your headlight interiors are now Gold to match the paintwork, it looks cool. Looks like it's a two tone of, one half Good one half silver [standard]

I've seen them done in leather and black up until now :)

Bit hard to make out from your photo though

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To my " otherride"....

It's black and silver and no I still have the same amount of light. And I am not going around slaming in to other cars. And fyi the new beetle has the same stile. you see on my beetle when the light goes on the projection lights "project" the light straight ahed. The only time it would use the bottom Chrome it would be for the high beams. So I would greatly give you back your 2¢. =-)

avex d sp

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
To blugg,

I hope this pic is better I colored the inner part, I did do a two tone its silver with black

avex d sp
Originally thought it was of a two tone nature :cool:

Seen people paint them all kinds of colors, just never two tone. Looks great :)

Got me thinking now, Tattoo decals inside ;):D

What color is the Bug in the shot ? :)

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Nice work! :goodjob: I like the 2 tone look. :cool: Never seen it done in leather, but leave it to Blugg for that. Mine are Red. :wink2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

Nice Blugg, real nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts