NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my (new to me) New Beetle. She has only 62,500 miles on her which is pretty good for a 12-year-old car. This is my first used car, my first New Beetle and my first VW. :)

She came with custom wheels, larger tires and a lowered suspension. I would have preferred that everything was stock, but I couldn't find a Beetle in that great shape for that price, so I grabbed it. :D

I'm having an absolute blast zipping around the streets of San Francisco with her, and her interior smells very strongly of Crayola crayons (which I find intoxicating). I've never had a car with this much personality before.

My point-and-shoot camera died on me while taking the final picture, so I hope to post more when I get a better camera.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
So happy you found your New Beetle! I love the pics, I grew up in the Bay Area (San Bruno)

Great find, great color. Have fun!! :party:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you dnyed and katiex, much appreciated. :)

Just curious, what's the protocol for re-sizing pictures on the newbeetle forums? I shrunk mine down to 1024x768 but I'm concerned that might be too wide for some people's browsers.

Dnyed - I'm very impressed with your history of former NBs! I'm hoping to pick up a NBC someday as the convertible really appeals to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NB + coffee = :)

Here are some photos I took today on my way back from my Sunday morning Starbucks. :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Oh, I really like your pictures :thup: You´re a photographer!
Nice Beetle; such a Beauty :)

Greetings from Finland.

·
VAG, it's a lifestyle...
47 Posts
Nice wheels:cool:
Mille Miglia Evo 5 sport (in case you're interested in documenting it). Don't break them though, you'll never find a replacement....MM is out of biz afaik.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts