NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal. I used to be in the socal new bug club and it was a blast. But i cant find a single new beetle club in northeastern oklahoma. I have a couple of friends who own new bugs and we want to get together for a fall tour. Nothing crazy just a drive and stop for some food. Im going to post an ad on craigslist and on the org soon with a time and place to meet and just see who shows up. We are thinking around lake tenkiller area. What do u guys think? So far counting myself i have three bugs who are all about it. Any other takers?:confused: Ill be crossing my fingers! :rolleyes:

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will for sure keep u up to date!!! Im going to be working on exactly where we are gonna cruise. Find a place to stop for lunch etc. Thanks for your reply!!! :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like to drive. It's getting close to deer hunting season so the next 2-3 weeks I will be beating the woods.

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Bobby, Good to know. Tell ya what. We will make sure and plan around those weeks. I want to make it easy for anyone and everyone to make it. Im crossing my fingers it will be the first of many GTG's. :cool:

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
So far counting myself i have three bugs who are all about it. Any other takers?:confused: Ill be crossing my fingers! :rolleyes:
Am I included in the three? because if not, include me! Dionne and I are always down to do beetle things... better hurry though, she's getting rid of her bug for a jetta soon.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Bobby, Good to know. Tell ya what. We will make sure and plan around those weeks. I want to make it easy for anyone and everyone to make it. Im crossing my fingers it will be the first of many GTG's. :cool:
SixChuter owns 2 beetles and Tina and I own 2 beetles. If we can find drivers for them that will be 4 and I know a gal that has a Chromaflair that may be able to make it. I know a few from Kansas that may join in too.:D

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SixChuter owns 2 beetles and Tina and I own 2 beetles. If we can find drivers for them that will be 4 and I know a gal that has a Chromaflair that may be able to make it. I know a few from Kansas that may join in too.:D

SWEET!!! I was thinking about posting on craigslist in kansas arkansas and mo. Im trying to pin a couple of people down on a date asap so we can get this thing set in stone. I cant wait!!! I have two extra 2 way radios for people to use on the drive. I think radios make it easy to stick together. Cool this is gonna work out!!! WOOHOO!!!:D Im stoked!!! Oh and yeah for sure find some drivers!!!! My dad has a late 60's bus.. he wants to join in. And i was like.. NO.. new bugs ONLY! lmao.

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
I would love to join! I live in AR but plan on moving to OK next year sometime. My NB was totaled in a deer collision a week ago but I will be back in a NB soon!:D I'll ask Fallon, she drives a red TDI and lives in OKC if she would like to join too.

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH SWEET!!!! That would be real cool! Sorry to hear about your bug. Im always keeping my eyes open for deer. But those things just POP UP!

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a meeting at work on Wed and that will help me figure out what weekend we are gonna do this thing. Sorry its taking me so long to pin point a date guys. Im trying to hurry.

·
vdUbing
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok cool! Im just gonna go ahead and call it so we can get this thing in motion. A lady from Tulsa VW club may come along too. Im going to go post it on craigslist.com and see if we can get anyone else together.

·
Registered
245 Posts
That's opening day for deer hunting in Okla. I will know something when it gets closer. (Like the fri before)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts