NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to write and tell you about my latest compliment!

It's funny I've had "buggy" now for about 3 months and I can't get over how many compliments I've gotten about her. Everywhere I go someone is looking at her!

Yesterday I dropped into the local pizza joint to pick up some supper. I had buggy parked outside with her top down and my little poodle sitting in the front seat. As I was leaving I was followed out of the store by the owner. He said to me "I just had to come out and compliment you on your ride". He then proceeded to tell me he's been thinking about getting a beetle himself and asked me how I like mine. Well of course I couldn't help but gush! I even let him get in the drivers seat to get a feel for it lol. I think we seriously have just converted another one folks!

He thanked me for my time and then handed me a coupon for a free pizza for being "so nice" lol. See that, driving a VW can get you a free pizza occasionally! lol:)and lots of compliments!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee and I thought getting 1 pizza free was exciting lol. You had McDonalds!! lol Thanks for the great story

1 - 3 of 3 Posts