NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gustav
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Saturday October 25th @ 2:00pm
Where: Coney Island Drive Inn 1112 E. Jefferson St. Brooksville, Fl

Let's fill the parking lot with beetles and take over the porch!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1411690779.563291.jpg

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
We will be there as well

Manfred, Chuckie and Nurse Diesel will be there. We will have just come back from Talimenia so we will have pictures and stories about that GTG.

Can't wait to get a dog from CI! That place rocks.

Great idea Geo!

Can't wait to see you guys again.

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Can't Wait!

I need to find a yellow VW shirt so no one will see the mustard I spill on it while wolfing down a few foot longs at Coney Island!

Maybe I should just tie die a white GTG shirt with some brown (Chilli) yellow (Mustard) and Red (Ketchup) for events like this!

Can't wait to see all my Florida Water Beetle friends again! After TOD and just getting back from hanging with the Midwest folks, it's been a great GTG year for us and Manfred.

Bring on 2015! More craziness is in store!

Maybe we can even get Kevin to go with us!

Chuckie & Nurse Diesel

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Bump

Just a Bump to keep us current and to let everyone know that we are going!

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
9 Day Bump!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, It's only 9 days until we swarm my favorite Hot Dog joint! Coney Island in Brooksville Fl!

Besides the amazing weenies, the whole gang showing up for an afternoon of fun is going to be priceless.

Can't wait to see you all there!

Chuckie, Wifey, and Manfred

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
What a great time!

Coney Island was an amazing GTG! We had folks from as far away as South Carolina, Tampa, Gainesville, Orlando and Jacksonville descend on Brooksville Fl to try and eat all their foot long dogs.

We didn't do it! I tried but they could make them faster than I could devour them!

Nice folks and awesome cars on a perfect 78° day!

I love that place so much! Thanks to everyone who made the trip. We should do this more often! What a beautiful part of Florida that is. Geoffrey and Jessica did a fantastic job putting this together!

Chuckie & Nurse Diesel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts