VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have a 2013 2.0L gas automatic fender US edition. My cig lighter and rear power port dont work so I figured I should try changing the fuse. Problem is there is no legend or diagram for the fuse panel located inside left of steering column. There are tiny numbers barley visible by each fuse but no way to know which fuse is for what. I thought of pulling each in order to see if blown however they are almost impossible to extract as they are too close together and also I dont want to upset some other function if I do pull all. I am new here but I have searched around for the answers before posting but have had no luck, any help would be most welcome, cheers. Berni

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

Go to post #7 there is a link to a PDF. Make sure it looks like your fuse panel. VW is kown for this, not having the fuse layout in their owners manual. I keep an MK4 list on the notes app in my iphone. I would suggest you do something like that. Or print it off and put that in your glove box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Go to post #7 there is a link to a PDF. Make sure it looks like your fuse panel. VW is kown for this, not having the fuse layout in their owners manual. I keep an MK4 list on the notes app in my iphone. I would suggest you do something like that. Or print it off and put that in your glove box.
Cheers, much appreciate it. I will try using this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts