VW Beetle Forum banner

Convertible back glass ball stud

412 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  rwfnetworking
I’m looking for a part number for the ball stud that attaches the back glass to the frame.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
You might check with your local vw dealers parts dept or for used parts, try a junkyard.


1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.