VW Beetle Forum banner

Convertible back glass ball stud

410 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  rwfnetworking
I’m looking for a part number for the ball stud that attaches the back glass to the frame.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
That might be part of the hinge assembly. After some digging on my phone, I found a pic of the part number for the hinge assembly.



Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.