VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi....I am new to this forum so if I make any mistakes please let me know. I bought a new 2014 Beetle convertible a few days ago Denim Blue body and Beige top and interior. When I got it home I took the top boot out of the trunk and was surprised to see it was black, not beige to match the top. I called the dealer and was told that all the boots are black. I remember seeing matching color boots in the past so is the dealer being honest with me and if so, are there any aftermarket boot in the beige color available and where? ...Thanks, Beckylou

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!! Well there should be plenty of responses - hop over to our Facebook page too. I haven't seen any boots per say to know the answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi....I am new to this forum so if I make any mistakes please let me know. I bought a new 2014 Beetle convertible a few days ago Denim Blue body and Beige top and interior. When I got it home I took the top boot out of the trunk and was surprised to see it was black, not beige to match the top. I called the dealer and was told that all the boots are black. I remember seeing matching color boots in the past so is the dealer being honest with me and if so, are there any aftermarket boot in the beige color available and where? ...Thanks, Beckylou
Hi Becky,
I don't know if the boot coluors were changed for the 2014 built year, but the 2013 review from Cnet clearly shows a beige boot cover. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iGo-FIfoXo
I will also get my Toffee Brown 2014 Beetle convertible today around 04:00 pm. I can't wait.

Cheers,
Jochen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts