·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
noR said:
Lets do it and get it over with.

There's a couple good arguements on both sides towards the end of this thread:
http://newbeetle.org/vb3/showthread.php?t=7

noR
Based on Steinola's comments, my current feeling is that it should stay, but maybe it shouldn't be under technical discussion. It's more of a general discussion forum, it sounds like. What if we added a category called "Discussion - General" and put a handful of the not-so-technical things in the technical area there?

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
I think it needs to stay personally. There's a lot of valid topics/concerns that are NBC-specific (ie: windblockers, tops, mileage...), and my vote is that we keep it, but maybe move it out of technical and into general like Jeff suggested.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jcroft said:
What if we added a category called "Discussion - General" and put a handful of the not-so-technical things in the technical area there?
I tried my best to lose that category from the old version because so many of the contents fit well elsewhere....

:violinba:

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
jcroft said:
It's more like "non-styling discussion"
:thumbsup: Not sure what to call it... "Non-styling discussion" sounds like a mouthful... but it is certainly more "general" than "technical".

edit: What... no ":thumbsup:" smiley??? :(

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Yeah, we should keep it, since there are plenty of issues specific to the convertible, but it should stay in Misc. discussion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts