NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbee
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really like to post specifications but we're still getting to know each other and I previously didn't really care what was going on with my car. :) But I do hope to have a long and lovely life with Jasper.

I posted some photos in my intro thread but here are some more... And I'm sure I'll keep posting. :)

I just want to note, also, how awesome it is to clear snow off this car. I mean, it just slides right off. What used to take 20 minutes now only takes 5. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I know there is a beautiful New Beetle under there. Come on Spring thaw! :lol:

·
Dumpkin
354 Posts
:D Jasper...cant wait to see it. Welcome...Im semi new too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks Cold.......

BURRRRRRRRRR..........

From sunny Southern California

KNEWBUG

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Again an excellent colour! :cool:

·
Newbee
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gave Jasper his first bath, and also applied some decals. We're so excited for warmer weather! Drove with the sunroof down today...

(Yours truly.)

If you're wondering about my theme here... This is in my bud vase :)

I'll be taking interiors after I'm done personalizing. Jasper wants to be dressed all nice and handsome for his friends. :)

·
Newbee
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The newest employee at my work also drives a New Beetle ('07 convertible she says) so I'm excited to actually KNOW someone else who drives one. She doesn't obsess quite as much as I do though, I think... :x

Anyway, I've got a few of Jasper with other bugs around town to share today.

Does anyone else feel compelled to take photos of their car's reflection if the person in front while sitting in traffic has a particularly clean/shiny vehicle? Because I do this constantly.

·
Newbee
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A friend of mine took our first photos together ... They're not very fancy (or very clear) but for now they'll have to do. :) (Also they're about a month old now :x)

Mom mentioned that the car looked "lived in" so gave Jasper a bath yesterday and then browsed this forum for new ideas... Probably going to go in for the DIY headliner and painting some interiors soon.

He looks so small in these but (wait for it) he's so big in my heart. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts