NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D We ordered my New Beetle TDI a couple months back and I am counting down the days till it arrives (is it appropriate to say "She"?)I was shocked to have to wait that long but hey, it's worth it!
I had Yellow or White as possible colors until I found out that Harvest Moon was a new 2006 choice for the sedan, Yeah!!
Are there any artists out there??? I will be customizing my New Beetle and would like some help in designing the custom paint job. I already have the main idea in my head...................It is Harvest Moon (cream interior, I know it sounds bland but it won't be for long!)and I want flowers on both sides from just behind the front fenders and up the sides as though I had just driven through a field of flowers and they were thrown up the sides. I can see it but I'm not creative enough to draw it out. I hope to find the right person for the job of adding these wildflowers to my Beetle. I loved the Baby Moon wheels (covers?) that someone in the group posted and I'd love to find where to get them. Also, I want to find a good place to order after market goodies like wood grain interior parts for door panels and dash. Any help is much appreciated! I should be getting my New Beetle (also needing some name ideas) in March 2006!!!
Add to that some perfect throw pillows in the back seat and a few other goodies (suggestions are welcome!) and I will be bugging out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.......

Well, I don't quite fit the Martha Stewart style, :p
I'm actually more of a country mom, an RN and we raise gaited saddle mules, draft horses and Missouri Foxtrotters. If I'm not at the hospital, I'm out training foals. I just view my New Beetle as my "Baby". Right now I have my pick of 2 4 wheel drove trucks and until our sons grew up and got thier own dream cars, I just waited until my moment so this will be SWEET! :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Hey,

I'm a professional graphic designer as well as being a NB but, I'd love to help out.

My email is: jordan*@*buyicons.com (remove the *'s, avoiding spam) :)

I could help you out for sure, and deliver the files in vector format, which is what the vinyl machine will need to cut the decals.

So drop me an email, and we'll get you all modded out :)

Thanks!

Jordan (SMG)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts