NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I loved the suggestion of breaking the Mod hideout into a few different forums. Can we go ahead and do that?

2. When the new forums go live, I don't want myself listed as a moderator for ANY forum, and I also don't want any forums that only I can post two. Both of these things have caused problems as I've been less able to keep up on the posting and moderating of forums. So, for the few forums that I am the only moderator of, we might need to stick someone else on them.

Of course I'll still be ABLE to moderate those threads. But, it was pointed out to me that me being the only moderator in a forum suggests that I actively participate in that forum, which just isn't true anyway.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
There are several of us who only moderate one or two forums and would be willing to take on another one.:D

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
As it has been mentioned before, what about a few "super mods" that have access to many forums? Basically, for lockdowns, etc. when Ron or specific mod isn't on, and on forums nobody else can handle...

I'd nominate Fowvay, Capn', myself... I know a few others could do it too...'

:)

-Des

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
This may be another radical idea.

But, what do you think about all moderators being moderators in the Community area? That seems to be the area that needs the most help. It also seems to be the area that most often contains the posts that need moderated.

If there's ever a post that gets out of control and needs locked, and sits out there till someone is online to get to it, it's in Ho ha or Hot topics.

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
I am ready and willing to mod wherever you need me. At the moment, I am only good for anything in the new member area. I'd like to help out in the classifieds, also. And back up the regular mods in the community forums.

Use me! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts