NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
He who walks on Ice!
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm a nerd, but I've been waiting for this movie to come out. Anything with the old west and some technology is awesome. I guess that's why I liked Stargate so much!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I know I'm a nerd, but I've been waiting for this movie to come out. Anything with the old west and some technology is awesome. I guess that's why I liked Stargate so much!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
When I first heard of this movie and seen the previews on TV I thought to myself: "What a bunch of Crap" but since I kinda like weird stuff I went to see it against my better judgement.
And what do you know. I actually liked it. Hey Mickey... :D
It was a pretty decent movie. Actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I hate this idiot wanna be James Bond guy but he wasn't to bad in this flick. Harrison Ford is really getting old but wasn't bad either in this movie.
Overall I give it 2 thumbs up. :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
I like Happy Feet but they needed to leave the Smurfs alone! Nothing wrong with liking cartoons...Wall-E and Cars are on my list of faves :eek:

Not seen this movie. If it comes on Netflix instant stream, I may have to check it out though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts