NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I haven't really posted any pics except for the ones with the dent on another thread.

UPDATE Here's some better pics(I think).

1st. (One is the first pic I took with my cell and the second is the better pic which got ruined by the little girl) Here's my NB infront of a Fountain/Monument thingy. You can't see it but the beach is a couple feet behind this thing.

2nd. Up on a hill overlooking the city, you can see the reflection of some antenna towers on the windows.

3rd. & 4th. I was cruising down this road to a semi-secluded beach and I figured I'd hog the road and take a pic.

5th. On this one I figured I'd take a pic with the lighthouse in the background. You can't really see it, it's on top of the hill behind the car. They say it's one of the highest lighthouses in the world(don't know the height of it)

6th. I tried to get a close up of the lighthouse but you can barely make it out.

I'll see if I can get some other shots.

Attachments

·
MoPic Rules
95 Posts
Hi, howyadoin'

Pefect place to shoot a photo of a beetle, get a better camera, line it up the same way, and lower the angle of the camera so the dolphins are an arc just above the arc created by your beetle!! All the best, Jerre

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Here ya go Raul!! I'll post more when I get home!! Hope you are having fun in MEXICO!!!!!!!!! :D

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Hey, I know all those bugs! Well, except the green guy! Lookin good!!!! :D

Why don't you ever come to the Monday night G2G with Amanda, her friend Randy, and I?! You live so close!!

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I haven't been able to take a better pic yet, the weather's been crappy outhere in Mazatlan, Mexico. During the summer it's rainy season so it can be sunny one minute and the next it can be raining cats and dogs.

JuggBug said:
It's about flippin' time Raul! :wink:
:heart: the driver, :heart: the bug!
Yes, I know I've been laggin:p Oh and on my way back I drive past your Hizood so I might holla(drop you a pm) to stop off and say "Hola". I think I drive past Breez's hood on the way back but I'm not sure. Where's Sun City @? I enter the U.S. through Nogales AZ. and then cruise down I10.

Oyveychris said:
Glad to see you got her fixed!
Not fixed yet, you just can't see the dent because of the glare coming from it. I should have a check waiting for me when I get home. The first thing I'll probably do when I get home is drop off my NB at the Body Shop so the dent can be fixed.

EvilinaDM101 said:
Here ya go Raul!! I'll post more when I get home!! Hope you are having fun in MEXICO!!!!!!!!! :D
Thanks Shonnel:) Oh yeah! am I ever having fun. Drinkin Margaritas and Bangin Señoritas, the only way to go:D Oh and talk about my NB being a "Chick Magnet" outhere :bigthumb: I swear it's like walking a puppy:D

bmxbugzzi said:
Why don't you ever come to the Monday night G2G with Amanda, her friend Randy, and I?! You live so close!!
I was already here in Mexico when the Event Announcement was posted, but when I get back I'll def. cruise up there with you guys:D

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Crazy_MoFo said:
I was already here in Mexico when the Event Announcement was posted, but when I get back I'll def. cruise up there with you guys:D
Can't wait. 2 white bugs! :D:D

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Raul and his Beetle RULE!! :goodjob:

HI RAUL! :wave3:

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EvilinaDM101 said:
WOW!! LOVE the new pics Raul!! They are BAD:moon:!! Can't wait to see more! Also! You are more than welcome to crash at our place for the Vegas GTG!! Can't wait to hang again!!

~Shonnel
Thanks Shonnel, I might just take you up on that offer:) I can't wait either, it's really going to be a blast!!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts