NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I want one of those!!!! That is just awesome!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Id like to have one too! Might try to make one myself, but if you come up with a price, I'm interested. shipping to Atlanta metro area shouldn't be too bad from Carolina. You know, my 2001 NB has the same crack as yours in the original cup holder.

·
rolling down back roads
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

OK I made a few small design changes yesterday and I think I'm finally happy. The one thing that I changed that is not shown in the pic above is that I centered the large hole.

If anyone is interested in me making them one I will for $40 shipped anywhere in the US.

I already have black and gray vinyl and should be able to get close to what ever color you may want.

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would like one in black please. send me a pm or i can do paypal or whatever you would like.... how does it attach to the existing cup holder?

·
rolling down back roads
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I would like one in black please. send me a pm or i can do paypal or whatever you would like.... how does it attach to the existing cup holder?
Thanks PM sent.

Also here is the video on how to install and remove the new cup holder. Just click on the image below.

·
rolling down back roads
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Also, I was asked if these will work for a RH drive car.

The short answer is, Yes and No LOL

The long answer is, I can make one for the RH drive cars for the same price but I have to bent it the opposite way due to the taper of the console.

So if anyone is interested in one for a RH drive car please specify so.

·
Registered
302 Posts
WOW those are fabulous!! You could really sell those on ebay too I'm sure! I have a newer model, but I'd still love to figure out a way to make even more cup holders out of the front area since I'm often the one making trips to get the family fast food. I have 3 drink holders total, but more is always better!! LMAO!! Anyhow, great job!!!

·
rolling down back roads
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
WOW those are fabulous!! You could really sell those on ebay too I'm sure! I have a newer model, but I'd still love to figure out a way to make even more cup holders out of the front area since I'm often the one making trips to get the family fast food. I have 3 drink holders total, but more is always better!! LMAO!! Anyhow, great job!!!
Thanks, I may look into that but the orders here are keeping me busy for now. :)

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
:jawdrop:x100,000!!! Just got mine in today- :bigthumb:x100,000!!!
These cupholders honestly look like something you'd see for sale behind the VW parts counter, with the other nB nicknacks. The OEM cupholder fitted snugly back into place and looks great! The 32oz. cup fits in the holder nicely, but it's made more for the 32oz tapered-bottom travel cup, where it nests in to perfection. I'm happy that i'll be able to travel with my coffee tumbler sans the leg-vise method:D

This is a must for any nB bugophile!

Well worth every penny!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine was delivered today. I agree that this looks like a professionally made VW accessory. Great fit and finish. I'm off to get a big ole soft drink and get it broken in properly! :D

41 - 60 of 88 Posts