NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of what i have done for now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Really nice work! Love it.
Now, you gotta give us more info on it:
Engine mods
Interior mods
Exterior mods
Suspension Mods

·
BillyJoel
56 Posts
Sweet Ride

I like what you have done! This ride looks sweet! Where do I begin...LOL :thup:

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
OMG YOU'RE HERE

I saw your car in Tulsa on Memorial a loooong time ago.. I was in the Magoo's parking lot with a friend and her red TDI bug when we saw you drive by.. we honked at you like a crazy person hahaha.

If you're looking for something local, check out wetdub.com. I'm a member of the Tulsa chapter, there's also one in OKC. Fantastic people. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
That was in 2009 i was up there for the VW Tulsa Show and i remember you where parked bo that shopping center thats cool you remembered thanks,,,

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
That was in 2009 i was up there for the VW Tulsa Show and i remember you where parked bo that shopping center thats cool you remembered thanks,,,
Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that long ago, holy cow I feel old lol.

Where you at the Tulsa VW show this past year?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was there this year i got 2nd place my buddy got 1st but he has a high dollar paint job plus he has a NOS kit in his but it was a cool time.

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
I was there this year i got 2nd place my buddy got 1st but he has a high dollar paint job plus he has a NOS kit in his but it was a cool time.
I got there just in time to see the stock passat take best watercooled over that GORGEOUS R32... man...

If I woulda seen your car I would have tracked you down and said hello.

I knew Bobby and Tina would win. They're so awesome.

I'm in Norman frequently.. ya know.. if you ever wanted to do pictures or something. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts