NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't let everybody else have all the fun, lets see the Cyber Green bugs. Since we all know that Cyber Green is the best color after all ;) Gesh I need to take some new pics :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Customized Gifts For Sale
1,097 Posts
squeebug said:
Can't let everybody else have all the fun, lets see the Cyber Green bugs. Since we all know that Cyber Green is the best color after all ;) Gesh I need to take some new pics :rolleyes:
All I have to say is I know more people with Cyber Green bugs than I people with tose other colored bugs. Also people who chose green colored car are supposedly really smart. Go figure

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Here's my girl!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Heres my Dot!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Inside Dot

Attachments

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
Greenies represent!
SPIRU said:
...Black is best black is best!!!!
So sayeth thou. :p

Black is a classy looking color when you keep it clean, and as I've learned from the Jetta, that's not always easy.:banghead:

How about a pic of Aphid posing with a Black Bug?:bigthumb:

and this is still one of my favorites for its simplicity.

·
18,312 Posts
skittle buggy said:
CG Rules and so does CGB!!! I asked santa for a Green convertible '06. Don't think he'll be bringing it though
You rule too Christine!! I would love a green covertible for Christmas too but since they dont make CG anymore I would probably go with sunflower yellow or salsa red! :goodjob:

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:O How dare you even think or a color other than green. Tisk tisk ;)

·
18,312 Posts
squeebug said:
:O How dare you even think or a color other than green. Tisk tisk ;)
Welllll...although I love the color green..CG isnt just green. It's a whole other color. It's set far apart from other greens and if I can't have it in a 2006 and I got a gecko green I would feel like I was been disloyal to CG...ummm did you buy that? :p

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
SPIRU said:
I thought I'd crash the party since this appears to be the biggest NB color thread...Black is best black is best!!!!:D :D :D
Hmmm. If black is best, then why are you hanging out in our thread?

Something tells me you are green with envy.

Heh heh.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts