<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FineExampl said:
Mmmmm tasty Skittle...friendly bump

john
:goodjob:

Beetlemania said:
Those pics sure are purty! I really like the ones around the pond. It just seems relaxing.
Thanks! Thats in my apartment complex! I would enjoy it more if it weren't so dang expensive!!!! :crying: We're actually allowed to go fishing in that pond! Don't know what's in there though! :scared:

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FineExampl said:
Well seeing as you are a New Yorker it may be the ever popular Hudson River Trout perhaps.

John
LOL

Hudson River between Niagara Mohawk Boat Launch (above Sherman Island Dam) to Sherman Island Dam (Warren and Saratoaga Counties) All species, {ADVISORY} EAT NONE {CONTAMINANT} PCB
Hudson River between Spier Falls Dam to the Naigara Mohawk Boat Launch (Warren and Saratoga Counties) All species, {ADVISORY}EAT NO MORE THAN ONE MEAL PER WEEK
Hudson River between Sherman Island Dam and Feeder Dam at South Glens Falls (Warren and Saratoga Counties) Carp EAT NO MORE THAN ONE MEAL PER MONTH {CONTAMINANT} PCB

YUMMY!! I do so hope it's the same fish in there! I'm going fishing tonight! What harm could a lil PCB do? :ha:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
LOL

Hudson River between Niagara Mohawk Boat Launch (above Sherman Island Dam) to Sherman Island Dam (Warren and Saratoaga Counties) All species, {ADVISORY} EAT NONE {CONTAMINANT} PCB
Hudson River between Spier Falls Dam to the Naigara Mohawk Boat Launch (Warren and Saratoga Counties) All species, {ADVISORY}EAT NO MORE THAN ONE MEAL PER WEEK
Hudson River between Sherman Island Dam and Feeder Dam at South Glens Falls (Warren and Saratoga Counties) Carp EAT NO MORE THAN ONE MEAL PER MONTH {CONTAMINANT} PCB

YUMMY!! I do so hope it's the same fish in there! I'm going fishing tonight! What harm could a lil PCB do? :ha:
Not to mention a lil case of the HIV, but a little aspirin and that's no concern.

OH and yeah i was wrong...yours IS a 2002.5. I was looking at Someone else's Cyber Green by mistake...i think it was Justin/Cheat's or something.

John

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYBugman said:
Forget the fish and come to the BAR G2G! I'm bringing pizza;)
Which bar and what time? I was looking for something to do tonight! I could stop in on my way to PA!

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FineExampl said:
Not to mention a lil case of the HIV, but a little aspirin and that's no concern.

OH and yeah i was wrong...yours IS a 2002.5. I was looking at Someone else's Cyber Green by mistake...i think it was Justin/Cheat's or something.

John
hmmm well Justin's is a 2005 definitely..soooo...okey dokey! :p

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FineExampl said:
Than it wasn't Justin's. It was an older model.

I wish i could go to a GTG.

john
Why don't you? Start one in your area. Why not an AC gtg? That would be pretty cool!

·
MkV Pilot
1,657 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Which bar and what time? I was looking for something to do tonight! I could stop in on my way to PA!
Not a bar. B.A.R. aka. Brooklyn Auto Rennen, the VW?Audi club I'm in. 8:30 at Canarsie Piers (exit 13 off the belt parkway)

We won't stop you from bringing "beverages", though;)

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NYBugman said:
Not a bar. B.A.R. aka. Brooklyn Auto Rennen, the VW?Audi club I'm in. 8:30 at Canarsie Piers (exit 13 off the belt parkway)

We won't stop you from bringing "beverages", though;)
HMMM..It's a possiblity but I'm not going to commit right now. I'm kinda low on funds. Something just came up. :(

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The 1st 2 pics I ever took of her and her 1st snowstorm..2 days after I got her home! :mad:

Attachments

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mentalVdub said:
heck freakin yes, you crazy lady... your NB is ace!!!
:rotfl:
You freakin crack me up!!
Thanks Mander!! :kiss:

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skittle and her new friend Jenna...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 233 Posts