NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW TO THE FORUM AND NEW TO THE BEETLE-- MATTER OF FACT HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE IN 20 Years.......Will be picking it up early next week.......Very Big into CORVETTES--have 2012 ZR1 and always wanted to try a Beetle--so I jumped 6 Months at the Right to Purchase the Black Special Edition Turbo.......
Have not seen it yet--but Dealer sending pictures............Did order a Car Cover though, and a Garman Nav Portable System---it did not come w/Nav.........Will be back later Harvey

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
NEW TO THE FORUM AND NEW TO THE BEETLE-- MATTER OF FACT HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE IN 20 Years.......Will be picking it up early next week.......Very Big into CORVETTES--have 2012 ZR1 and always wanted to try a Beetle--so I jumped 6 Months at the Right to Purchase the Black Special Edition Turbo.......
Have not seen it yet--but Dealer sending pictures............Did order a Car Cover though, and a Garman Nav Portable System---it did not come w/Nav.........Will be back later Harvey
WOOT!:banana:
That is awesome news:clap:

We're so glad to have you here. This place is for all things beetle...new beetle, 2012 beetle... we're all family and are glad to have you a part of it:grouphug:

I'm pretty excited for you, it's like Christmas is coming early for you:D

Now when you get your 12Beetle, and if you can pull your way out of your beetle because of driving it everywhere :)lol:), Start a photo thread of your sweet ride, so we can all enjoy your car. Plus, it's a cool way to archive the history of you and your beetle.

This is a great community. We love to post pics and we love to plan/attend get togethers (GtG). I hope you and your beetle will become a part of our GTG scene.

Don't be a stranger- post often.

Welcome to the adventure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts