NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to the Hill Country. Any suggestions as to the best dealer/service in San Antonio or Bourne?

TIA!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good dealer in San Antonio

Hi well I just bought my 2003 NB and the process took about two months (looking around) but I can tell you who wasnt a good dealer. Ancira was horrible. I was looking at a 2000 NB Turbo and they wanted about 11,000 after rebates and junk but the car had way too many miles and stuff. They refused to fix little problems with it and tried to take advantage of my mother and I. I would NEVER buy a vehicle from there. Rude service and they were sleezy. I also went to Rod East. The guy there was very friendly and gave my mother and me alot of information about VW's. The cars there are a bit higher but they are under extra warranty. I bought my NB at Fernandez Honda and they went out of their way to make us happy! From detailing my car to installing a new cd changer (free of charge)and lowering the price by 2000 dollars. I would def. try doing business with them again but I do not believe they have any more beetles. Another great place is red mccombs. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts