NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and could not find a section of dealers in your area that you would recommend, since IMHO that buying a new car should be a pleasant experience and not one that you end up feeling like you either were forced or taken advantage of.
Now that being said some forums do not want you to do free advertising so that may be the reason but seeing this is a suggestion forum I'm just looking to see if anyone else feels that there should be at least names of places that you could take your Beetle in with confidence...:D

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
There is a feedback section where people have posted about local dealers. I'd start by looking through there.

I would say your best bet is to try to find a local forum or something, or just look around for dealer reviews. There isn't always a bunch of people on here from one area or another, or people that use dealers at all (I know I don't). So getting a lot of personal reviews for various dealers can be difficult here.

There are some good sites for starting out looking for a mechanic. TDIClub has a good list to start with. They do specialize in TDIs in general, but most will work on gassers, or be able to refer to you to a good place that will.

I've always thought there should be a regional section for just chit-chat and stuff, not just events. That would be a good place to ask about local shops.

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since there seems to be a large female membership here helping others was a thought. I know I don't have to worry for at least 3 years on my new Beetle but would recommend the dealership I bought my car for service as well...wont name it but if you would like to know just PM me :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts