Package 2, 17" wheels
Cream Leather Interior
Sirius satellite radio
Factory spoiler
Window Tint
Monster Mats (best investment ever!)
Perfect Fit bra (added in November)
Enfig stubby antenna (also November)

Sorry, these pictures aren't the best. I'll try to get some better ones posted soon.

Here Putter is at the dealership on Friday, September 29, 2006. He was one of 3 TDI's in what our dealer said would almost certainly be the last shipment of diesels until the new CRDs arrive for 2008 (or whenever they get here). There was my Salsa Red, a Reflex Silver with nice wheels and pinstripe, and a Harvest Moon that was in the detail bay so I couldn't see it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's Putter after his first bath. He's not really orangey, as this pic appears... that was actually the sunset's reflection. I was runnin' out of daylight :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's Putter going old school with a friend's Super.
This good man is our local AC Beetle "Bug Guy" who kept our daughter's '73 purring. If we had paid him for all the hours he put into that car, he probably could have bought a new one himself ;) If you look closely you can see the old guys inspecting Putter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to get some picutres of Putter this morning while he was still clean. We live on a dirt road, so "clean" doesn't last long. However, the days are getting shorter and the sun wasn't up when I went out to get the pictures and I didn't need to be late for work... so they're a little dark.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Simply Beautiful! Love that spoiler, too. ;)

Congratulations on finally taking delivery of that gorgeous New Beetle TDI! :party: What could be better? :clap:

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dnyed said:
Simply Beautiful! Love that spoiler, too. ;)
Thanks Debbie :) I really, really like the spoiler. It's amazing how such a small detail can make such a big impact on the whole profile of the car. I'm glad I went ahead and got it.

The only thing I don't particularly care for on my new TDI is the 'angle' of the antenna. I guess the satellite antenna base is what makes it sit that way. I think it distracts from the line of the car.

I wonder if a stubby antenna would look better? I don't want to have crappy reception, though :(

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
deeceedub said:
The only thing I don't particularly care for on my new TDI is the 'angle' of the antenna. :(
A good antenna ball will pull the antenna down when driving. ;)

Still, your long awaited NB is awesome. :D

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
That last pic, with the sunrise behind Putter is really beautiful.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Deeceedub, I haven't been on the org in a while, but what a surprise when I decided to check what's going on!!! Congrats on Putter!!!:dance2: It's absolutely gorgeous! I hope to see you around town sometime. I also love, love the spoiler!:heart:

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
That is a beautiful car!

I need to get me a spoiler too...but yea that red is awesome and it being a fully loaded TDI doesnt hurt either :)

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Really nice combination and DSG..I love it.....
In Mexico the Diesel Bug is not for sale (hope we can buy one next year if VW offers it)...

I liked the interiors so much congrats !!

1 - 20 of 124 Posts