NewBeetle.org Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Where did you get your euro emblems

Hello could you please tell me where you got your euro emblems Deserion? I can't find the euro emblem for the back of my car anywhere. All they have is the euro emblem that swivels and hides the key hole?:)

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
(Des now has a new GTI........ :( :eek: )

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
13Beetlejuice13 said:
love the 'vert, how do you like your silverstars?
They suck! :mad: They both burned out within a week of each other (only lasted a few months).

nikki199412 said:
Hello could you please tell me where you got your euro emblems Deserion?
I think I got them from the dealer. I'm not sure what parts vendor still carries them.

Beetlemania said:
So does the new switch do anything yet, or is it currently just a nice nod to the Euro market?
Sadly, it does nothing - I never installed the e-codes, so I will take it out soon and offer it with the headlights... which are for sale. ;)

dnyed said:
(Des now has a GTI........ :( :eek: )

Yeah, so? :D :p

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,146 Posts
Des, I must say you and your family have a beautiful set of VWs! I love all of them! (particularly the Plat Gray as that was my first bug!) All the pics are beautiful too!!!

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Back from early August. The 18"s were sold in February, and the tint was removed on the doors due to peeling. The car has been driven roughly 5,000 miles since April 2007. :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Well, she still looks good! I couldn't get the pix to come up when I was looking for this thread when I swapped my carpet. You were my inspiration there. I still need to swap the armrest lid. :eek:

Tracy

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Well, April 19 marked my last full day of ownership, as on the 20th he's being returned to Volkswagen Credit to end the lease. It's a mixed bag, on one hand I don't care much, and on the other I'm going to miss the damn thing a lot. :(

So with a few final photos, I bid farewell to Phahom. I hope the next owner cares for it as much as I did.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I see you're into euro mods a lot :D
first time I see original adapted euro front signal light
lovely color! and ohh a turbo vert :eek:

·
Horse Power? Zebra Power!
338 Posts
very nice pics and vert!!!! congratulations !!!!! ;) love it;) and even nicer with the euro indicators :)

61 - 79 of 79 Posts