NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TDI Lover
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys and gals

My system suffered a hard drive melt down and I do not have any of the recovery CDs and can not get them so its time to turn it into a boat anchor and get a new system.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there looking to part with a system cheap . System need to be windows xp.

thanks Don

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
FineExampl said:
What should he call you?

John
I'd Call him mod..

Er... maybe Potato.. or Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey...

But friend works best...

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
FineExampl said:
What should he call you?

John
Suzzy:).... that sucks about your computer Don. I had the hard drive crash a couple of months ago on my then 6 month old laptop, then a couple months later on my PC.

·
Goon Squad Atheist
1,698 Posts
I just dropped my vag-com laptop and shattered the LCD.

·
back from the beach....
203 Posts
Don_n_Herbie said:
Hay guys and gals

My system suffered a hard drive melt down and I do not have any of the recovery CDs and can not get them so its time to turn it into a boat anchor and get a new system.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there looking to part with a system cheap . System need to be windows xp.

thanks Don
What's "cheap" Don... I've gotta desktop replacement over here ready to go out the door.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Gruven_98 said:
What's "cheap" Don... I've gotta desktop replacement over here ready to go out the door.
Yeah, that sony vaio is one sweet laptop, and it comes with recovory cd's. And the compaq's can run Xp without bogging down too much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts