NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Love the dog in your Red Beetle....=)

Hey there,

Love the pic of your beetle!!! Too bad you couldn't take a pic of his paws up on the steering wheel!!!! lol

Love the new beetle body style and color.....=):)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Beautiful! Looks like your doggy is annoyed with you that you stopped! :lol:
I love that red! Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Right on! A 2006 Salsa Red New Beetle! Even better, a TDI!!!!! :clap:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Congratulations to you! :party:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. Thanks for the nice words about my car. Yeah, I joined Fred's site and did a bunch of research before I made my purchase. I think I'm really going to like it. See ya.

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Glad to see you finally got your new beetle. I know you have been waiting awhile. Maybe we will see you around town in it. Be sure to give us a wave. Have you thought of a name yet? :) :) P.S. I finally got my email working correctly. Mary:)

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Mary. I thought hard about which pictures to post - You did such a beautiful job with your pictures. I thought about just saying "See Rubie's pictures, except I have a TDI badge and a longer radio antenna" I haven't come up with a name yet - that may take a while. Thanks for the nice words. See ya.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi. The car did not come with the badge - I bought it a few weeks ago and have just been waiting to put something under it ;-)

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
I still have my original antennae. I just put the stubby one on to be like yelojkt. You posted some very good pictures, you should be proud. I know you are going to enjoy your beetle. :)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Hi,

:) Welcome to the Org. & Congratulations to you on getting that Sharp New Beetle!:)

I love The Color!

Happy Driving,

John K.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the nice words John. I like black too, but as you know that isn't one of the colors available this year. See ya.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
dgilpin said:
Thanks for the nice words John. I like black too, but as you know that isn't one of the colors available this year. See ya.
:) You are Welcome!

John K.

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
dgilpin said:
Hi Mary. I thought hard about which pictures to post - You did such a beautiful job with your pictures. I thought about just saying "See Rubie's pictures, except I have a TDI badge and a longer radio antenna" I haven't come up with a name yet - that may take a while. Thanks for the nice words. See ya.
Now that is funny. That is a very nice TDI. Did you pick it up in Salina, or Topeka or something? I'll pm you the next GTG we have with Team Foolie. :cool:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I love this car. Congrats and welcome to the org!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts