NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a big gamer but I've always played the Blizzard titles as they come out. I was really surprised tonight to get an email that said I got selected for the Diablo 3 Beta!

I spent a few minutes playing around tonight. It's kinda cool to finally get a beta key, I've been signing up for their betas since WarCraft 3 and this is the first time I've heard back. When you sign up you have to run a hardware test app and I'm pretty sure I got picked because I have a kind of unusual build-to-order MacBook Pro (quad-core).

Anyone else get lucky?

·
~Feel the Sting~
2,441 Posts
I'm not a big gamer but I've always played the Blizzard titles as they come out. I was really surprised tonight to get an email that said I got selected for the Diablo 3 Beta!

I spent a few minutes playing around tonight. It's kinda cool to finally get a beta key, I've been signing up for their betas since WarCraft 3 and this is the first time I've heard back. When you sign up you have to run a hardware test app and I'm pretty sure I got picked because I have a kind of unusual build-to-order MacBook Pro (quad-core).

Anyone else get lucky?
I'm hoping to get into this Beta still. I've been in all of the World of Warcraft Beta's, was in the Starcraft II beta, and I just finished my 3rd week of Star Wars : The Old Republic beta, and I've already been guaranteed a spot in the upcoming World of Warcraft : Mists of Pandaria beta.. I'm ecstatic! But I want in on the Diablo III Beta :D

·
Registered
4,271 Posts

Anyone else get lucky?
WOW, COOL. Where can I sign up! I loved the Diablo Games. My wife was Playing the Old Republic Beta and she will probably get the game when it comes out. I have been waiting for eons for Diablo III to come out. Must play the Beta :D
I already had a Battlenet account so I went ahead and updated the profile to show that I am interested in the Diablo Universe. Let's see what happenes. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts