NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so it's been four years now and I'm finally tired of the flowers in the bud vase. Anyone out there got ideas for me?

Once I saw a venus flytrap in the vase (Turbo S brochure). That was sweet. Only thing is I know they're a pain to keep alive and I can't find a fake one for the life of me. I even tried finding a miniature toy of Audrey, the man eating plant from "Little Shop of Horrors" but that search came up a big, fat goose egg, too.

What say you!? Photos encouraged. You know you wanna show me yours!

·
Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but dems like Lays potato chips. Can't eat just one... and I think one or two is all I'd fit in there. Also, I have trouble unwrapping those... the Beetle would surely wind up in the arse-end of some Camry travelling at the usual 26 in a posted 30 zone.

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
Too funny! I wonder if a pack of Spree or Bottle Caps would fit in there.

You could put a fake cactus, an arm/leg from a doll, pens/pencils, crazy straws (you never know...),angel hair pasta..

Nope! just use it for a flower...:D

·
Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gilligan said:
I wanna put a bud in my bud vase but I don't need the jail time. Maybe I can find a fake one?
:biglaugh:

That reminds me. My friend sent me a link to a thread from his BMW owners' board (they have good tips on how to cut people off in traffic and other random bits of traffic douchebaggery). Anyway.. the thread was about..

ready?

Where to hide your "piece."

Cuz you never know when might need to bus' a cap.

I was disgusted.

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
:werd: :screwy: Cause there's so many gangsta's driving Bimmers... People really can suck sometimes. Why in the world would you need a gun in your car? I bet 9 times out of 10, it never gets used for "protection".....:mad:

·
Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm with yah, dude. And they were lambasting the one Canadian guy on the board who was suggesting it wasn't such a good idea.

retahds.

·
Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
punkpie said:
I would love this for my blumenvasen... on the drivergear.vw site

One of these is available on Ebay right now. just search New Beetle in parts and accessories. Didn't happen to note how much they were asking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts