VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as some of you may know. I am in charge of the online store at the dealership in Snellville Ga. I just wanted everyone to be aware that our online store runs parts, accessories, and driver gear at 15% below retail cost. That is an EVERY DAY price. We will occasionally send out info on codes for an additional 10-15% off that price! We do ship to the continental United States. And know that if you place an order you will be working with me directly.

I know some had asked, and yes, you can order monster mats on the site and get the 15% discount on that!

So check out smvwparts.com

Like I said, you'll work with me directly, I will make sure you get the right parts!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help. Please spread the word to anyone you know with a VW as well. Like I said, Driver Gear, Accessories, as well as Parts are all listed on the site.

smvwparts.com

:nblove: Michelle

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Well, if you want to kick of this thread with a "BANG" and drive some sales to your site; please talk with your parts manager and post up the "codes for an additional 10-15% off"! Even for a limited time; to develop your sales and customer base, here on the .org Give us an incentive to buy from you; rather then our local vw dealer! :) Give us some codes and get the ball rolling! Get some package deals together; on typical parts that break, tune up kits/parts, oil change kits, waterpump/timing belt kits, battery fuse boxes, ignition switches, brake switches, coolant temp sensor, coolant flanges, coolant thermostats, typical interior parts that are breakage prone (e.g. belt buckle receiver "airbag cel issue", center console, emergency brake covers/button, glove boxes, door/window/mirror/ switches, hvac controllers, radios, cd changers, turn/headlight levers, door regulator repair kits, headlight locking rings, etc.) ask what people need and what breaks; they will tell you! :) Plus think about specific accessories that are popular and they will sell! Kick off your marketing; help us to help you! :cool:

Ask what people need and what breaks; they will tell you! :) (give us a email; so we can ask for quotes on parts lists)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, if you want to kick of this thread with a "BANG" and drive some sales to your site; please talk with your parts manager and post up the "codes for an additional 10-15% off"! Even for a limited time; to develop your sales and customer base, here on the .org Give us an incentive to buy from you; rather then our local vw dealer! :) Give us some codes and get the ball rolling! Get some package deals together; on typical parts that break, tune up kits/parts, oil change kits, waterpump/timing belt kits, battery fuse boxes, ignition switches, brake switches, coolant temp sensor, coolant flanges, coolant thermostats, typical interior parts that are breakage prone (e.g. belt buckle receiver "airbag cel issue", center console, emergency brake covers/button, glove boxes, door/window/mirror/ switches, hvac controllers, radios, cd changers, turn/headlight levers, door regulator repair kits, headlight locking rings, etc.) ask what people need and what breaks; they will tell you! :) Plus think about specific accessories that are popular and they will sell! Kick off your marketing; help us to help you! :cool:

Ask what people need and what breaks; they will tell you! :) (give us a email; so we can ask for quotes on parts lists)

Thanks for the information. Sadly I don't have THAT much control over the store just yet. All I can really do is give codes for savings. As far as how everything is listed, that's up to AMSI. BUT. with that being said...here is a 10% off code!

LikeUS10

So enter that code and you'll save an additional 10% off on all driver gear, accessories and parts. If you have any questions, there is a contact forum on there, and it goes directly to me. :)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem. that's the whole reason I posted this. I want people to be aware of the deals, as well as the fact you'll be working with me directly.

Just yesterday I came in on my day off to help a buddy who needed some bumper parts for his car. I wanted to make sure that he got them correct and when he needed them. Needless to say, he got his front grill as well as radiator core support with no issue and saved over $150 bucks doing it.

I'm here to help! :)

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Michelle, can you get the square screw covers (clear, not yellow) for front turn signals (00 tdi)?

Bump

Sent from my Peace Love and "Six for Six" app

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michelle, can you get the square screw covers (clear, not yellow) for front turn signals (00 tdi)?

I'm sorry, somehow I never saw this. Lemme check. We might be able to. Last time I got a set I got them from the dealer...

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FOUND THEM!

In our online store, enter in this part number 1C0953255A

It'll take a few days for me to get them in stock, but I do have access to them! :)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to let you all know, I now have a facebook page for the store.

www.facebook.com/smvwparts

Get on there, like it, and keep up to date on any specials or promo codes that we may be offering at the time!

Again, if you have any questions about any parts let me know. I might be able to get them for you. Just like I can get the clear blinker screw covers. Sometimes, I can even get euro parts.

The only reason I push this store so hard is because it is my lively hood. So please, I know you may be able to get some parts cheaper elsewhere, but just let me know. I might be able to work a deal.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts