NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening, this morning I found something very disturbing and quite upsetting I almost smashed up my laptop ( just kidding on the laptop). I binge watch some YouTube videos and I discovered this horrible click bait and it was a guy completely abusing not one but two NB's one silver the other cyber green on this channel called Neutral Drop. Personally I wanted to find the guy and kick his ass (pardon my French). As a Beetle owner myself this is just horrifying oh and it doesn't stop there they also blew the transmission on a green MK4 Jetta VR6 with only 40k miles, drifted and crashed another MK4 1.8.t Wolfsburg Edition, B5 Passat, and bash and beat up a Toureag. I love VW's and for some idiot destroying these beautiful machines for clout is just sad. I hope there's a special place in hell for these guys.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
I can't watch! I will have nightmares!

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
What's wrong with these idiots? These people do this kind of crap just to get more views which equates to $$$ from youtube and other "sponsors". Then they go and waste the money be destroying perfectly good cars. Some people's kids 😒

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Poor thing! We really need an ASPCB - Anercan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Beetles. :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts