NewBeetle.org Forums banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Crying's o.k. in my book. For a while at least. It's a huge change in your life, and it's normal to grieve.
I sincerely hope (and think) that when you've finished crying, what you feel is RELIEF.
After that, I must charge some fellow orgers close to you with taking you out for a wild girls-night-out :)

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Deb, I'm sure nothing that anyone says will make you feel better as this is a hard time for you. I'm sure that you years as Bill's wife were mostly wonderful as you stayed married for quite awhile. Think of everything as a learning experience and a memory.

One of my favorite movies is Meet Joe Black. At the end 'Joe' tells Anthony Hopkins, "And that's life." And it really is.

Best of luck to you, my friend.

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I already feel better. Still get a little tears welling, but not nearly like yesterday.

You guys are the best. I'll let y'all know when I feel like having a "girls night out". Don't feel ready for it yet. ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Well, I'm off to the title company, to sign off of my dream house. :cry:

But, I will have my settlement next week, so I can look for a new home. I gotta look at it in a "positive" light, if that can be done. I told Bill, not even a million dollars would be enough, if I could only have my family.

Wish me luck with a home purchase. I hate renting.

·
Super Moderator
20,826 Posts
dnyed said:
Well, I'm off to the title company, to sign off of my dream house. :cry:

But, I will have my settlement next week, so I can look for a new home. I gotta look at it in a "positive" light, if that can be done. I told Bill, not even a million dollars would be enough, if I could only have my family.

Wish me luck with a home purchase. I hate renting.
Hey there's a 4/2 in my neighborhood for sale. I can see if they can give you the hook-up:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Al, I would love to live there. But, I cannot move farther than 50 miles from my son. Sheesh! It kinda sucks, because I cannot afford anything nice around here! :mad:

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Oh, what a year it's been. :rolleyes:

Wish me luck. In one hour, I am going on my first date in over twenty years. ;) See you later! :wave2:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Awesome, Debbie :clap:
You go, girl! :flowers:

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
I'm home now. He worked today. After work, we met, for the first time, at Red Lobster. We talked, got to know each other, laughed, ate, had dessert, laughed more, rode in my NBTS, said goodnight, and we had a nice time. He is a nice guy, respected me, made me feel pretty, valued. Completely different than my X. Ha Ha!

Yes, it's early, but he worked all day. Our next time will be walking through IKEA. He has never been there.

I'm still smiling. I feel good. Thank you, Mark! :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
dnyed said:
Yes, it's early, but he worked all day. Our next time will be walking through IKEA. He has never been there.

Is Ikea open? I saw it going up each time I went to the airport. Now I can make the trip there instead of seattle to the tax free Ikea!

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
macdave said:
Is Ikea open? I saw it going up each time I went to the airport. Now I can make the trip there instead of seattle to the tax free Ikea!
Open since July. It's like going to Disneyland.....I can only go every few months. :eek:

Thanks to all of my friends. I feel like a new person. :)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
YAY DEB!! That's so awesome!! Lots of luck. You deserve to be treated well. You're such a great person! :kiss:

181 - 200 of 204 Posts