NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a DIY for adding a oil pressure sending unit and gauge? This is for a 1.8T New Beetle.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
How is it you have the unit without installation instructions? Or are you having trouble with the instructions? Probably a stupid question, but have you tried the mfr's website?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is it you have the unit without installation instructions? Or are you having trouble with the instructions? Probably a stupid question, but have you tried the mfr's website?

Why are you assuming I have a unit without instructions? For your info, I "do not" have a unit or instructions. Your remarks do nothing towards pointing me towards the DYI on this forum. You assume too much. I just want to read a DYI on installing a oil pressure sending unit on the new beetle car. If that is all right with you.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Geeez... Excuse the f out of me!

:confused::confused::confused:

Easy Buddy! No character assasination intended, just looking for more information to maybe help you out. It was a logical assumption, you know; you're asking about it would lead one to believe you were wanting to install one. Are you wanting a DIY for a mechanical or electric oil pressure guage? Is it too presumtive to assume you have done an advanced thread search and/or a search of the Technical How-to Section?

Was your question, perhaps, more geared toward how to use the search features? That is the only way I know of to "point you towards" finding one without actually hunting for it myself and posting the link for you.

M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts