NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done any aftermarket stickers/graphics/decals on there door panels? I'm referring to the ones that say "beetle" "turbo" "Volkswagen" "bug" ect that you can buy at the dealership for like $250.00. I found some on ebay for $75.00 that I'm thinking about purchasing and installing the vinyl stickers on myself or does someone on the site make and sell them?
The pic gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The difference in price might be quality level?

I'd rather pay the extra for OEM...but up to you.
Thanks for the response Beetel. The link that I found says it's OEM, but I'm kinda questioning that. I'm debating whether or not I want to spend that much on a decal or not or I just take my chances on an eBay item. I'll try to copy the link and post it here on the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beetel thank you for the link. I will check it out. If I decided to get them I'll post pics of the before, during and after. Appreciate your input.

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
The $250.00 price you were quoted was an installed price. The graphics them selves are between $60-$100 if you are going to do them yourself. We sell them over the counter all the time. I'd go back and check with your dealer.

Also they are not too difficult to install. Just look it up on YouTube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts