NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After owning the '00 Ford Ranger for more than 8 years, we finally got rid of it and picked up a '05 Touareg! So our Turbo S has a cousin in the family!

We searched all over the Puget Sound, Portland, and even enlisted several dealers to help find us our perfect T-reg. We found ours with a V6 (for slightly better gas mileage) with lots of bells and whistles including Nav, parking assist sensors and heated steering wheel (though 77°F isn't all that hot!) It has 29700 miles on it and is well maintained. I'm still searching for the proper color name, which is Blue/Silver for now. It did not come with a Navigation DVD, so I still need to find and order one. Lots to learn!

It certainly is a big change coming from a underpowered and basic Ranger, but it's a welcome addition to my driveway.

I'm attaching the dealer pics until I can make my own photographs! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a 98 Explorer that has to get through one more winter and then bye bye!

Nice looking SUV. I hope you got one of the good ones as I heard these need lots of TLC. :D

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
I am sooo happy for you! (As you already know :wink: )

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :party:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
oooOOoOOOOOoooOOooooooo!! Pretty!! Congrats! :goodjob: I want one...still...

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
I think it may be my fault........ :lol:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
:lol: Be happy. Yours is better than mine. :eek:

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think my favorite feature so far is the "REST." After turning off the engine, REST will use the residual heat from the engine to keep the interior warm for up to 30 minutes. As chilly as it's been lately, it is SO nice to come out of the store and into a toasty warm T-reg!

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
Oh yeah, almost forgot about that! Will wonders never cease! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
Are the neighbors envious? I would be! :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts