VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 2002 Double Yellow New Beetle Color Concept with the 1.8T and 5-speed manual. 160,XXX miles, going up slowly. I’ve done a ton of work recently, including electronic work, a new ECU, a new battery, new alternator, new head gasket/timing belt/water pump, and re-machined valves. Unfortunately, I’m looking to sell my Beetle soon as I’m in need of something cheaper to maintain and more capable off road. It’s not in perfect condition, but it’s pretty nice (IMO) and I’ve put a lot of love and work into it. It’s got a custom color matched carbon fiber hood, a custom color matched gauge pod (boost, water temp, rpms - not hooked up yet), and a custom exhaust (5” magnaflow copycat muffler, resonator deleted but with cat), and a stage 1 tune. It currently makes 210 horsepower and 250 lb-ft of torque along with 17 peak and 13-15 held psi of boost. Also has a NEUSPEED P-FLO intake. Although pictured, lower front grille has been removed (kept scraping on my girlfriend’s driveway). I still have it, it’s just not on the car right now.

The car is in the shop right now getting looked over, scanned, and tuned up so that it’s ready to sell. Although not cosmetically perfect, it will be in just about tip-top mechanical shape.

I don’t know how much my car is worth with the color concept package. I do know that I need to sell it to get another car. I’ve attached a few exterior images. If anyone has any more questions, I can take some more (and better) pictures. Anybody have any idea what it might be worth? Anybody know if there’s anyone that buys these? If not here, is there any small chance that I could get a better place on Cars and Bids or Bring a Trailer? Thanks to anyone who can take the time to help me out. Above all else, I would love to see the car go to someone who will take care of it and appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts