NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we're into the artistic side of bug interests here, Im wondering if anyone can post or direct me to a good source of drawings of the new beetle.
I want to create a rubber stamp of the beetle and need a side view or 3/4 view of the new beetle in a drawing to use as artwork..

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?
Thanks a bunch :cool:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i don't have any drawings, but how good are you at photoshop? if you are any good with some image editing you can take a picture of your car, or anyone elses for that matter, make a cutout and apply some special effects to it. i did this with my car and it turned out like this:

good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good suggestion...That may be the road I end up taking.
I'll have to play with my image editing software and see if it can do something along the lines of what you've done..Thanks!

I like what you did with yours....

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
callisto9 said:
i don't have any drawings, but how good are you at photoshop?
Even better if you have a steady hand (or a tablet) you can follow the instructions at:

http://www.layersmagazine.com/design/vector_photo.php

I tried with mixed results but I bet with some practice you can get really a good drawing. Already the first step (posterize in photoshop) gives some good results:

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
neko said:
Even better if you have a steady hand (or a tablet) you can follow the instructions at:

http://www.layersmagazine.com/design/vector_photo.php

I tried with mixed results but I bet with some practice you can get really a good drawing. Already the first step (posterize in photoshop) gives some good results:
Humpf ... here is the results:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input...

Nice work folks..thanks for answering...the illustrator sketching tool is a good idea...since Im just looking for an outline, that would be cool...and since its a gift for a friend who's Irish, I was going to layer a shamrock on the door..Thanks alot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts