NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
rolling down back roads
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made it to the DI GtG a little later than I had planned and after I got there I almost forgot to take any pics.
But I did get a few. It was a little later in the day though. If anyone else took any please feel free to post away.

It was warm but not too hot IMO and the kids had fun swimming.
We had 6 NB's total with two making it up from FL.

We missed the ones who could not make it but we didn't let their absence keep us from having a good time.

Attachments

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread Tim :) I was errant as well since I did bring along the camera :eek: I know Chuck snapped quite a few pics, so hopefully he'll post.

Despite the low numbers, we all had a great time. Plus I found a new "favorite" band. Thanks Chuck & Teresa:D

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
There's my Monkey Man! (the lil dog for those who didn't show up and may not know him) and my back side lol.. We all had a great time and for once I didn't get any pics. Sry guys but I made some new friends! Teresa can't wait to see you again! Loved the ice cream and chicken was off the chain. Mac and cheese was awesome! For once I ate Mac and cheese that had enough cheese! We were the first to leave but we were both very tired. Lance worked on Smurfette to get her ready for a long time friday night. She shifts great now though. I wish we could all get together again really soon!

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
All thanks to you "O".. She shifts like butta.. lol.. No one has posted any more pics :( I haven't heard from Nurse Diesal either. I really enjoyed making new friends. She is a very sweet woman. I enjoyed seeing everyone again and wish everyone from last year was there again but I totally understand. We couldn't make it to ToD this last year so I understand. It was tight for us this year but was able to go only because we drove smurfette.. lol.. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts