NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone "attached" a spoiler to the automatic air foil on turbo beetle?!?!?!?
I need some ideas....

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
:confused:

You want to attach one of these ..

On top of one of these ..

Puzzled as to what you want to gain from doing that apart from loosing control :eek:

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
not necessarily that big but... yeah kinda
HEY I said it might be dumb...
Nothing's Dumb in here :D

Good to see someone thinking out of the box :D

I'd be worried about attaching anything to that spoiler as it aids the Bugs control.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
spoiler

The auto spoiler is there so you don't lose control at high speeds I wouldnt mess with it.......unless you don't plan on
going that fast LOL! My opinion is that if you attach a bigger spoiler to the hatch lid makes it look funny when the automatic spoiler opens at around 40mph and then you have two spoilers-not cool, not cool. I would leave the big spoiler on and disable the small auto spoiler.;)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
The auto spoiler is there so you don't lose control at high speeds I wouldnt mess with it.......unless you don't plan on
going that fast LOL! My opinion is that if you attach a bigger spoiler to the hatch lid makes it look funny when the automatic spoiler opens at around 40mph and then you have two spoilers-not cool, not cool. I would leave the big spoiler on and disable the small auto spoiler.;)
Lucky for me my spoiler doesn't engage until I hit 93mph. I think that thing is pretty ugly but I guess it does serve a purpose. I think if it would go up at 45mph it would be a bit annoying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts