VW Beetle Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Justin - I'm kind of ashamed about the lighting in the picture.
We finished up cleaning the cars just after noon and this is the East side of my house...so I didn't get the sun to work for me the way I wanted to...I think I missed it by 1 hour at least.:(
Oh well, when you are "daddy" sometimes you have to do it when you have the time. LOL:p

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
That's a great shot, even with the terrible lighting! :lol:

I've had to take photos under midday sun before. Even when you're not daddy sometimes things just happen whenever they can.

·
Registered
432 Posts
When I saw this car at Roswell this year the first words out of my mouth were "Only Antoine would mod a Power Wheels car!" :) Honestly, I had to rack my brain and try to remember if the Power Wheels was ever sold like that "stock" or not...Great job!

·
Bobby's Mommy
1,636 Posts
Totally awesome. This makes me want to mod one out so I can have a mini-bobby to drive around to mess with people.

·
beetle @lex
260 Posts
It CAN be done! If you devote the time to it.:p
I had him out learning how to drive it yesterday afternoon.
2 was a little young for this large of a version...the smaller 1 seater would have been fine for a 2 year old.
UPDATE!!!!!My wife just called me and she is going in to the hospital to get the baby induced today at 6pm :D :D :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
They don't hold up so well.
I should try Jacob's suggestion - to try the bedliner stuff or something like that.
I emailed one of the suppliers for replacement wheels for powerwheels, but they didn't make my style in black or I would have replaced them with black in a heartbeat.

Side walls have held up better than the treads...before I took it to Roswell, I just resprayed the treads and sidewalls where they had rubbed off.

Don't think I have the energy to paint another. LOL I have a hood I need to learn how to repaint...and door panels to re upholster.:p

41 - 56 of 56 Posts