NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
triple dubness
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the positive responses. I actually see more black Turbo S' than any of them. I have only seen 1 red one ever. My rims are the MOMO X-1's. They are 18x8 in size and I must say, they go pretty good with the beetle body style. I have seen some people put the "traditional" Euro style (big lip, staggered) rims on the beetles just because it is European and they didn't go well with the body lines.

·
triple dubness
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have (2) sets of them w/ Nankang tires. I would be willing to part with one if the price is right (was going to use the other set for shows or powdercoat them yellow for the CC). I would just need time to get myself some new wheels in the meantime.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
wow, those are some great pictures! thank you so much for sharing them! very cool! super sweet NB! nice and shiny... :goodjob: :D

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
wanna trade the yellow one for an 06 gecko green? haha:D HOT PIX...where were they taken? Some of the most amazing pix of new beetles i've ever seen

·
FunSize
267 Posts
Awesome Shots!!

Man, those are some sweet NB's. I really like the Black Turbo S. I have the same rims on my NB that are on your Yellow NB. (Except mine are black to match my NB.) Great shots! :thup:

·
triple dubness
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I took some quick shots this weekend of my interior. I also waxed the black one. I will upload those today and swap the RED X's I see above. I don't know where those went.... hmmm.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts