NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hea every one not sure of any details or dates but I want to get some people together and try to spread the word of the org. So lets talk about it and make it happen. I would love to make it a monthly thing one day.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Hea every one not sure of any details or dates but I want to get some people together and try to spread the word of the org. So lets talk about it and make it happen. I would love to make it a monthly thing one day.

I have no doubt that you will spread the word about TOD, as well as making tags for the event. and I know you will take tons of pictures of the GTG.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
I'm totally in! Any ideas on where we should do it? Cooky you know where we could get some BEAUTIFUL pictures? Kingston, down by the water and park. But IDK if there are any restaurants or such in that area (I'm sure there are, just not familiar).

Or....We could always go the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg route. May not want to go to high into Gatlinburg (snow) but there are all sorts of beautiful areas up there (i.e. the visitor's center in the Spur is such a pretty spot). Plus with the winter lights - some pictures made at dusk with the lights on may be super epic.

Heck, I'm open to anything - just throwing stuff out there. And Cooky - wonder if we should post something somewhere else (thinking like Craigslist) inviting other NB's/2012's/Classics to join us. We may get some new peeps, and then we can spread the word about TOD. Just a thought.

As you can tell, I'm all in. HAHA!

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like u may be part way lol jk. I am glad to see you are excited as I am. I love your idea about craigs list.

Now Steve u need to plan some time so we can straighten Hoss back up

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm totally in! Any ideas on where we should do it? Cooky you know where we could get some BEAUTIFUL pictures? Kingston, down by the water and park. But IDK if there are any restaurants or such in that area (I'm sure there are, just not familiar).

Or....We could always go the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg route. May not want to go to high into Gatlinburg (snow) but there are all sorts of beautiful areas up there (i.e. the visitor's center in the Spur is such a pretty spot). Plus with the winter lights - some pictures made at dusk with the lights on may be super epic.

Heck, I'm open to anything - just throwing stuff out there. And Cooky - wonder if we should post something somewhere else (thinking like Craigslist) inviting other NB's/2012's/Classics to join us. We may get some new peeps, and then we can spread the word about TOD. Just a thought.

As you can tell, I'm all in. HAHA!

Kingstion would be a good place since I live close. I am stoked about getting together. I do think that Gatlenburg would have some great places for pics.

·
677 Posts
Kingstion would be a good place since I live close. I am stoked about getting together. I do think that Gatlenburg would have some great places for pics.
Agree on both, Cooky. Hey, you weren't headed down John Sevier Hgwy today at around 5:15 by any chance, were you? I saw a bug like yours (at a glance) and thought it may be you. :)

·
677 Posts
Oh ok cool! :) I'll keep my eyes peeled. Ok so if we meet in Kingston (which is such a beautiful place) is there somewhere specific we could meet?

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not sure. If you know where Marble bluff is i live a little pass there. If not we could meet in Lenoir City and head to my place i dont really know much about kingstion lol :D

·
677 Posts
not sure. If you know where Marble bluff is i live a little pass there. If not we could meet in Lenoir City and head to my place i dont really know much about kingstion lol :D
I'm good either way! I can find anything with my handy iPhone4s. Lol!

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think we should just meet in Lc if that is the case there is hardly any signal out there. Now all we need to do is get a date and Steve to come down

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
I think we should just meet in Lc if that is the case there is hardly any signal out there. Now all we need to do is get a date and Steve to come down

Hell yeah! Just let me know when and where! :D I is excited.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was just wondering if you wanted to do it this time. To tell you the truth I am just waiting for you to start looking for a place to move down.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts