Discussion Starter #41
Don't know I think we need to find out lol jk and love the name lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Fahrvergnügen :))
77 Posts
Don't know I think we need to find out lol jk and love the name lol

lol rookies on peters rd used to have 25 cents wings on thurs. Omg we used to eat till we almost explode lol for like 10 bucks . but havnt been there in a while dont know if they still do that :))
ok just checked on wild wing cafe on mondays you can buy 8 and u get 8 free thats sounds pretty good lol maybe we need to hook up sometime in the evening after work , because everyone still needs to eat :D

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
mondays are not go for me i have class 6 till 9 every monday and i do work a lot of nights at work hoping to find something better SOON.

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I deliver pizzas for dominos in lenoir city but i have an interview on wed for a job as a machinist making 11 bucks an hr so i hope that i can get the job. That will make g2gs a lot easier to do.

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
I deliver pizzas for dominos in lenoir city but i have an interview on wed for a job as a machinist making 11 bucks an hr so i hope that i can get the job. That will make g2gs a lot easier to do.
Cooky - fingers crossed you get that job! :)

Germangirl - Yes Wild Wing Cafe does that deal on Monday's.....I've been there MANY times. LOL! They also do an all-you-can-eat buffet for lunch M-F.....also FANTASTIC!

·
Fahrvergnügen :))
77 Posts
hoooyahhhh germangirl is lolol

we gotta do this soon iam HUNGRY !!!!

well tomorrow we are going to bosna cafe ( nashville) its a bosnian lady who lived in germany so she makes a yummy german lunch yippiiiieeee :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hea we have a bug a van coming right through us for the tod i am goin to toss a East TN bug a van thread up under the Tod posts. Look over there and we will talk what rute we are taking. If you guys want to bug a van over friday after noon.

·
677 Posts
Sounds good to me! :)

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yea I thought about it. Not sir but Hoss needs a lot if work.before I can enter him. I wish I could

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hea y'all I am off tomorrow who wants to grab some dinner?

·
677 Posts
I'm in! Wanna meet around 6:00-6:30? And where? Wild Wing Cafe? LOL!!!!!!!!

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Cool with me where is that one

·
677 Posts
Campbell Station Rd behind the Cracker Barrel.
:)

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
That's right I will be there between 6 and 639 my number is 8652284841 send me a text if ur there before me.

·
677 Posts
That's right I will be there between 6 and 639 my number is 8652284841 send me a text if ur there before me.

Will do!! I hope Germangirl can join us!!

41 - 60 of 224 Posts