VW Beetle Forum banner

East TN g2g

11K views 223 replies 10 participants last post by  Steve_pnchbug 
#1 ·
Hea every one not sure of any details or dates but I want to get some people together and try to spread the word of the org. So lets talk about it and make it happen. I would love to make it a monthly thing one day.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

#74 ·
Hey Fuzzy and Germangirl.....

Not sure if you saw my post in the TOD thread....but I am not going to TOD. Blake has a band competition (his first ever) on that Saturday. I just can't miss it. :(

#78 ·
Al - where is the Dreher Island GTG, specifically? GA?

Barb - YES! TOD for us! :D After y'days beautiful weather, I got the 'drive around with the windows down in my Bug' fever. :p I'm not going to GA this weekend. I had considered it, but Blake has a church thing Friday night, Brent has started karate and has a session on Saturday, and then I have to be at church Sunday. I was a little on the fence about it anyway because I have to be at church Sunday (I'm a 'greeter' - so that's why I have to be there).

#84 ·
Ahhhhhh

Dreher Island.... What a fun GTG. The people were great, The weather was nice while we were at the lake. and my home made ice cream turned into soup in the heat. What a great trip. we will do it again. With Dry Ice this time! And don't get me started on how great that chicken was! We may even camp there this year.

Chuckie

#85 ·
Dreher Island.... What a fun GTG. The people were great, The weather was nice while we were at the lake. and my home made ice cream turned into soup in the heat. What a great trip. we will do it again. With Dry Ice this time! And don't get me started on how great that chicken was! We may even camp there this year.

Chuckie
And Cup will actually be running this time:lol:
Looking forward to making DI this year:banana:

#97 ·
YES! And now that we have a new Knoxville peep on the Org, it's a great time to plan.

Hey - if we are going to slay the Dragon on 3/31, what aboutn making a day of it and eating then, too?

Or, heck I can eat whenever. HAHA! Monday's are bad for me, as are Sunday's, but other than that I'm usually up for a meal. :)

#98 ·
Fuzzy - I've been meaning to tell you....

Remember you seeing that Final Edition NB at Pellissippi State? So the other day (I think it was Friday) I was coming home from work and turning down a street VERY close to my house. Well, I was turning left and had an arrow (so I was booking it). There at the light, waiting to turn left, was another Final Editon NB. I almost wrecked trying to see who was driving it and was waving like crazy - but traffic was so heavy I couldn't tell if they were waving back. So there is another Final Edition in Knoxville and I am DETERMINED to find that person and get them here on the Org. :) Then, get them to a G2G. :D

#101 ·
We normaly try to do it on Friday nights around turkycreek it seems to be a central location for us. Well except for Steve (sorry buddy). We gad a blast at the last one hopefully we can get a photo with everyone soon I am so happy to see us growing. I am not sure if it is my decals or not but it seems that ever since I put them on there are new locals joining. ;) can't wait till the next time we meet I am off this Saturday if you guys want to get together. Just let me know

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.