NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out my EBAY auctions on http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrealautosport throughout the week. There you'll find wheels, tires, brake pads (Hawk, CarboTech & Performance Friction), VW parts, an Eibach spring, an Opel Calibra DTM racer model, this & that being auctioned.

There is a MAJOR gaggle of Hawk Brake Pads out there now. You can find pads for Mitsubishis, Dodges, Eagles, Plymouths, Mustangs, Miata, Civics, Accords, Isuzu, Geo, 300ZX, RX-7s, Porsches, Ferraris, Alfa Romeos, Camaros, Firebirds, Corvettes, Mercurys and even some real weirdness. There is even some new Nomex undergarments too. If you have questions, you know where to find me!

Halley ...
Needs an IT job in northeast Oklahoma ...
http://www.realautosport.com

PLUS - If you know anyone looking to hire an experienced IT person please share some contact details so I can get back to work. I have a BS in CIS and I'm a third of the way to a Masters in Telecom Mgmt on top of a lifetime's worth of computing experience (beginning in the SAC Command Post in 1972). Any leads/plugs would be GREATLY appreciated!

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump-A-Rooski ...

Visit http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrealautosport where you will find wheels, VW parts, an Eibach spring, an Opel Calibra DTM race car model, a MAJOR gaggle of performance/racing brake pads (Hawk, CarboTech & Performance Friction pads for Mitsubishi, Dodge, Eagle, Plymouth, Mustang, Miata, Civic, Accord, Isuzu, Geo, 300ZX, RX-7, Porsche, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, Mercury and even some real weirdness.) along with this & that up for auction. If you have questions, you know where to find me!

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Cool! You have a new bidder............ ;)

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Billsbug said:
On what? There's nothing for the 1.8T NB...:confused:
Sorry. The StudBug is a 2.0 liter car so the spare VW parts I'm selling off (in anticipation of selling the rally car) are for the n/a engine. The brake pads are someone else's. It's a deal I was offered to put them on ebay and share the proceeds. Gives me something to do between searching the want ads and sending out resumes ...

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dnyed said:
Cool! You have a new bidder............ ;)
Thank you AGAIN Debbie! What would I do without you? ;-)

I chuckled when I saw your eBay ID on that library plaque auction ... a very pleasant surprise!

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
I was there long before I was here. I really need to diversify. Add an air of mystery. Sheesh, I'm dnyed everywhere I go! :lol:

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've threatened before to place bits & pieces from the world's first New Beetle Rally Car on auction - busted rims, beat up fenders, and other battle-damaged bits complete with provenance, autographs, a written description of when and how the part came to be the way it was when removed from the StudBug - whatever it took to make these mementos worth something (anything). What do you all think?

Compomotive rally rim ruined during Lake Superior Pro Rally 2002:

Fenders removed from StudBug a couple of seasons ago (pre flame job)

What say you?

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
I want a piece of StudBug! A broken one!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wouldn't mind a busted rim, as long it was reasonably priced. It'd look nice on my wall, especially if it came with some info on exactly how and where it was busted.(hint hint)

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heyou said:
I wouldn't mind a busted rim, as long it was reasonably priced. It'd look nice on my wall, especially if it came with some info on exactly how and where it was busted.(hint hint)
OK - I'll give it a shot. The auctions will start low and the info I'll include in them will be typed up, signed, embossed, certified (whatever) and even include a CD with pics and vids of the StudBug's exploits.

I know a friend who auctioned off ppranged panels from his WRX and that car isn't NEARLY as famous as is the StudBug.

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Are there any more Studbug parts up for auction? I am trying to decorate my son's new bedroom with VWs!

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still ...

Still unemployed ...

Still batting 100% positive on eBay feedback ...

Still posting stuff to eBay ...

Latest hodge-podge of stuff includes a vintage Heuer three-button rally stopwatch, a couple OEM aluminum intake manifolds for 69 Z28s (or any bloody bow-tie sb you wanna bolt it on), a couple of diecast models (including a NB), BMW alloy rims, after-market wheel center caps that are equally useful for bling-blingery, more brake pads, a bunch of crafty stuff my wife was never going to get around to doing, some more H&P swag I have no intention of ever wearing, and about the last VW spare I care to get rid of.

Give us a look ...

Please.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrealautosport

Oh ... I promise to get the StudBug stuff posted soon!

Really!

I'm serious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts