NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Click HERE to order or for more information.

1.8T Forge 008 Premium DV - $184.95 w/ Free Shipping

This new FMDV008 is smaller to fit in tight spots, and tougher, with a more secure bolt-on cap design. The new design responds faster, and its improved airflow characteristics give your car a high performance sound and feel. Get one today and you can spend more time driving and less time fixing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cool-looking DV; what kind of engine-power levels is it suitable for sustaining? 250HP?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Cool-looking DV; what kind of engine-power levels is it suitable for sustaining? 250HP?
I would bet a little bit more than that. Heck the improved BOSCH (OEM) version can handle 250HP. Those Forge DV's are pretty tough and are piston operated with no diaphram to rip so I would imagine it could handle 500 HP easily.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

When upgrading the DV you will add the correct spring for the right about of boost you are running. Unit is good for all HP levels!

Valve Spring color coding

Green - 5-15 PSI

Yellow - 15-23 PSI

Blue - 23-30 PSI

Red - 30 + PSI

·
He who walks on Ice!
106 Posts
That is something that I will be looking into soon. :D

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Doh! Just bought a 007 a few months ago. :( I would've held off if I knew they were coming out with this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts