NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Click HERE to order or for more information.

1.8T Ultimate Plus Timing Belt Kits - $289.95 w/Free Shipping!

ECS Tuning Ultimate Plus Timing Belt kits have long been a favorite with repair pros and motorists. With premium components gathered from the most respected names in parts, the Ultimate Plus kit combines convenience and peace of mind.

To make the best better, our new Ultimate Plus kit now includes Gates Racing Performance timing belts. Tougher than a junk yard dog, these striking blue belts combine high-tech elastomeric composites, nylon reinforcement, and glass tensile cords to make them 300% stronger than stock belts.

Ultimate Plus kits deliver!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I tried to order a timing belt kit, trans service kit and a few other parts for a Beetle 2.0 auto the other day and you will not ship to PO boxes, just curious why not ? I phoned to ask why and was given the standard "we don't ship to PO boxes" with no explanation.

I live in Canada 10 mins from the border, shipping to Canada plus the duties and taxes is crazy expensive, I have had lots of stuff from many vendors sent to a PO box in the US without any problems.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to order a timing belt kit, trans service kit and a few other parts for a Beetle 2.0 auto the other day and you will not ship to PO boxes, just curious why not ? I phoned to ask why and was given the standard "we don't ship to PO boxes" with no explanation.

I live in Canada 10 mins from the border, shipping to Canada plus the duties and taxes is crazy expensive, I have had lots of stuff from many vendors sent to a PO box in the US without any problems.
PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts