NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Click HERE to order or for more information.

New Beetle FK Suspension Selections -

Spring is sprung. Come get your coilovers.

If high price and concerns about quality have made it tough to choose the right suspension kit, think FK Streetline: an entry level coilover series that offers four corner height adjustment, engineered damping, great looks, German quality, and accessible pricing.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Just got mine yesterday! It was worth the wait.
I am looking to replace my struts and shocks on my old 2000 Beetle. How good is this FK suspension? I don't want any major drop or a super stiff ride. Just something a bit tighter than stock that doesn't scrap bottom when you go over speed bumps. Thanks for any suggestions or input.

·
456 Posts
I will let you know. I have run Neuspeed sport springs with bilsteins for years. The drop was just right for me. I went with the Streetlines due to price, so I probably will not go much lower than it currently sits. It was just time for an overhaul. We will see how the dragon treats it.

·
456 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Also, I noted, in the description, that the steel is vulnerable to states where salt & chemicals are used during the winter months - in Nebraska it can be brutal... :mad:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also, I noted, in the description, that the steel is vulnerable to states where salt & chemicals are used during the winter months - in Nebraska it can be brutal... :mad:
We recommend using light anti-seize or the FK coilover spray on the threads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts