NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Volkswagen Color Key Fob Covers - $12.95

Step right up. Get your colorific candy colored key covers right here at ECS Tuning.

Soft touch covers in nine brilliant colors protect your remote key fob, and make it easy to spot your keys in the pile on the hallway key rack.

Sized for an exact fit, these new molded covers snap in place in seconds.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Ret.
839 Posts
$15.70 in shipping!

Ground shipping is $15.70??? For a light-weight probably 1-2 oz. item? This makes the total $28.65!
Why even bother to advertise this?

There's no way this could cost you more than $3-4 to ship...even with an envelope/tiny box.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We try to be competitive with our shipping rate - Most of our ECS brand product will have free shipping along with other parts/kits on the site. Please add to the order what you will know you will need later on to save on shipping (Service kits, oil, ect) - Pricing on fuel is what is hurting everyone not just us, that is the best on shipping right now. We insure that the part will get you as dated supplied in our tracking that goes out with ever order!

·
Ret.
839 Posts
Fuel costs aside, $15.70 to ship a 2 oz. piece of plastic is ridiculous. I sell a lot of items on eBay. Last week I shipped a 10-pound 12-channel audio mixer from S. Carolina to Hawaii for $21, including insurance.

However, as Forrest Gump said, "And that's all I have to say about that."

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Do these fit the 99? This would be great for me, as my fob is usually in two pieces, so it would be nice to have something to hold the thing together!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do these fit the 99? This would be great for me, as my fob is usually in two pieces, so it would be nice to have something to hold the thing together!
Yes, please use this link for square buttons only: Here

1 - 20 of 25 Posts